Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

Meatless Monday is an international public health initiative that encourages people to eat vegetarian on Monday, to both improve their own health and the health of the environment.  I had tofu yesterday, and tofu for lunch today.  Dinner was the KFC Monday special: $4.34.  So much for meatless Monday this week.



Daily total: $4.34

February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday. I ordered Thai food times two; the second one is tomorrow's lunch.  $18.00.


Daily total: $18.00

February 2, 2013

Decided to visit the Ontario Mills Outlet Mall.

Breakfast at Chik Fil A: $5.71

Patterns from Joann Frabrics: $17.19.  I really don't know how to sew, so my projects are probably already doomed.

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company cookie: $2.00

MAC lipgloss: $11.88

Swimsuit from JC Penney: $26.99

Champion sports bras: $36.70.  The purple one doesn't fit, and there's no way I'm going back to return it.  So it's going to be listed for sale on Ebay.

Clarks shoes: $172.72.  They will probably all have the heels worn off before the end of the year.  Have had foot issues over the years; my shoes just don't last very long.

Miscellaneous stuff from Target, including ankle braces for unhappy feet: $34.61

Moving Comfort sports bra from Dick's Sporting Goods: free:-)  It was technically $28.99 but I had a $30 rebate voucher.

Late lunch at IKEA on the way home.  Swedish meatball combo: $5.64

The printer ink I ordered on Ebay was in my mailbox when I got home.  Just in time to do taxes this weekend. $14.99.

3 loads of laundry: $9.75.  I had to change laundromats because the one in my Koreatown neighborhood was packed to capacity.  So I went about a mile in the opposite direction and found one in Little Armenia.

Daily total: $ 338.18

February 1, 2013

Fish dinner of questionable quality from cafeteria at work: $5.99

Daily total: $5.99




No comments:

Post a Comment